Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Awakening


Gaze at the clear night sky
Wondering if there is more than this
Realize how small I feel
But knowing that one matters
If I can just break out of this spell

See the streak of a shooting star
A serendipitous sight from above
Wakes me into realization
That there is a greater love out there
If I could just open my heart

Sense an amazing presence from afar
Lighting a candle in my soul
Feel the warmth from the gentle flame
Stirring the creativity within
If I could just find a spark

Listen to the distant music
Singing to a familiar tune
Sharing stories by the fireside
Feeling the light from within
Awakening heart and soul

Feel the deep energy flow in
Realizing there is a purpose
Working to make a difference
Walking with vigor on the path
Sharing together the light




Photo credit nationalgeographic.com  Stephanie Vetter, photographer.

No comments:

Post a Comment